Tuesday, May 29, 2007

God, Are You Showing the Sign of My Future Job?

Dear God,
Tonight, I strongly feel like being a school psychologist (therapist) after talking with my best friend, “Pei-Syuan (It sounds like “passion” in Chinese)”.

You gave me my imperfectness.
I have been suffering from the imperfectness, but the imperfectness gave me keen eye and sensitive heart.
I can easily sense people’s struggle, pain, limitation, and what they might really think or feel.
Before I knew Jesus, I hate this talent of mine because seeing the pain of people made me feel the world was so imperfect and sad.

I think about my talent in a different way after knowing Katie and Jesus.

I learned from her and her blog that “Although everyone is imperfect, she still loves them.”
I forever keep this in mind, and it has been just like a seed grew in my mind.
When I try to put it into practice, my talent has been helping me build closer relationships with my friends and see my value. (My friends have been so willing to come to me and share their stories openly to me after I decided to accept people's imperfectness and love them. I love listening thier stories. I think I am so cool when I use my talent to listen to my friends about their life struggles and trying to help out. (or trying to help them see what is going on !!!)

It’s amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God, are YOU showing me one possibility of my future job?
Do you want me to be a psychologist (therapist)?

If so, can YOU show me more sign of your will?

No comments: