Tuesday, May 1, 2007

You know what? I am in ecstasy right now!



Ms. Gina Chen just replied my letter and I am very happy with the good result of the Task 4 product.

I feel proud of myself because I do try my best in this project. It must be God's great power. While I am extremely get involved in the process, I do learn things and I enjoy this process very MUCH! I thank God for choosing KT as my penal. Kt is really a joy to email to and talk to. I admire her personality, life attitude, her thinking, and her way of writing. She's amazing, interesting, and awesome! (I hope I know more adjectives.) She did help me and make the difference of my life. Without Katie, I may not know God not to mention I would get a motive to go to church to see what Christianity is like in Taiwan.(Impossible.)


Meanwhile, I am kind of sad to say Goodbye to this Tele-project and my pen-pal, Katie!! I don't wish to lose the contact with her! (I know I am too old to be sentimental!) I just can't help. I don't wanna say goodbye to her. (Instead I wish to keep saying "Howdy, Hi, Hello, Hey.." because I don't wanna reach an end here.)

Right now I think of one Chinese old saying, "天下沒有不散的筵席". (There is no banquet which doesn't have an ending.) It means "All good things come to an end".
Although I know this fact, I just cannot get used to it without emotion.

I still feel grateful to God for bring Katie to join part of my life. It’s one of the best experiences I have. REALLY ! :)
I started this post very happily, but ended it very sadly. :(

1 comment:

Katie said...

CLAIRE!!! I just discovered that you had left a comment on my blog! Normally no one leaves me comments so sometimes I just forget to check for them. I was SOOOOO EXCITED to see that you now have a blog!! I read the entire thing and couldn't stop smiling. :-D You are such a joy in my life, and I couldn't imagine this semester without you! I think I would agree with the title of your post: I am in ecstasy right now, too!

What a wonderful idea, to talk to God in your blog. I think I should start to do that too! I will most certainly keep reading your blog. What a great end to my night (I've already had a wonderful day!)!!!