Saturday, May 26, 2007

Hey, Mr. Wrong, don’t get me wrong!

Hey, Mr. Wrong,
You know what!?
You look okay.
You are smart.
Your way of thinking is quick, logical, and clear.
You have sense and sensibility.
You keep trying to make achievement to prove that you look fine in managing yourself and your life.

I kind of know what kind of person you are and what kind of life that you want.


If any of my friends who is willing to come to me, and I wouldl always like to have a heart-to-heart with them. I am trying to listen to you, understand you, and encourge you because I treat you like my friends.
However, these doesn’t even count that I like you or I want to be your girlfriend. (I know where the bottom line between us is!)
I have to admit that I thought you were my type in the past, but I know you are actually not now.






You are dealing with the relationship with the material world and people well, you made everyone around you think you are good and many girls want you.
Well, you are NOT what I want now because you are NOT conscious of the relationship with God and you have little spirituality. I want a Mr. Right who has trinity of rationality, mentality, and spirituality, so I can gain a love which is made of trinity!
Only Mr. Right who has trinity is conscious of the meaning of life and the meaning of love, and that’s whom I want.
In this kind of love,

I know our body, mentality, and spirit would be just like together in one, although we are two different individuals.
We won’t feel being in the world is lonely.
We will be each other’s passion.
We will care about each other’s real need.
We will understand and accept each other’s imperfectness and all.
We will try to be support each other without any purpose or expectation.
We will still respect each other, and live the life so freely.
We will be so free, but also being so loved in the same time!


I know many people may say my requirement is too high, but I am going to stick to it!

2 comments:

Katie said...

yay claire!!! stick to those high standards!!!! don't ever compromise!!! :)

Katie said...

YES!!!!!!!!! My roommate called me and told me that I had a package from TAWIAN waiting for me!!! I can't wait!!! I will get it on Monday! :) I'm so excited!! Also, thanks for the birthday wishes! You are indeed the first person to say happy birthday to me! :)