Saturday, May 5, 2007

Saturday is delightful! I am off.



Hallelujah~! Thank God it's Saturday!

I had a great time in this Saturday.
Without caring about assignments and exams, I just got myself one day off.
I did many things relaxing that I haven’t done for a while.

1. In the morning, I received the shoes that I bought from Yahoo. Yahooooooo~ it's more beautiful than I expected. I love it. I was surprised to receive the shoes because I haven't paid for it yet. I guess the seller trust customers very much.

2. In this afternoon, I just got my haircut by my favorite designer. He is a shy and hansome Japanese man of middle age. (See the picture and look how handsome he is. kekekeke) His name is Minamitani Tsuyoshi. He's so good at bringing out a person's uniqueness through haircutting. When it comes to hairs, he is the expert! There is a kind of barber who likes to talk a lot to customers even though they don't have good topics when cutting hairs. Usually, after the long and careless chatting, what I get is a bad hairstyle which makes me look dull or unnatural. However, Mr. Minamitani Tsuyoshi is very different from this kind of barbers. He only talks to me when we need to talk about how to design my hair for a best look. Every time I go to him, I trust him very much. However, he has been helping me with my hairstyles for a long time, butI was crazy to go to Eric for a whole new look of hairstyle two months ago. My hair style looked queer, so I always avoid camera and wore my hair in a ponytail for a while. This time, I decided to go back to Mr. Minamitani Tsuyoshi to deal with my hairs. At first, he was surprised to see how "interesting" my hairstyle was. He asked me who did it and where did I have this hair cut. He was surprised about how Eric would get my hairs so weird. (They had worked together for the same store before.) He gave some accurate suggestions to help my hairs get rid of the dull look. It took him around 2 hrs to cut my hairs. He focused all his attention on my hairs. During hair cutting, we didn't talk. I was reading a interesting book. In the end, I gave him a big smile and told him he is the best hairstyle designer! I was pleased by my new look and he was happy with my compliment.
3. Shoping a lot. Thank God! I found several accessories. They are all adorable!

I felt so relaxing and went bankruptcy in the end.

...............................................................................................
Tomorrow, I will be going to two churhes. It sounds fun and tiring at the same time. I hope I can make a decision on which one is more suitable soon.
.........................................................................................................

I am getting really tired right now. I had better go to bed for tomorrow.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I laughed so hard when I read about your hairdresser!!! I have a hairdresser very similar to yours. He always does such a great job with my hair and I am always pleased at the end!

I will be interested in hearing how your two church experiences go tomorrow! How exciting! :)

I hope you are having a good rest right now. I really enjoyed reading your blog today!!! Yay for fun shoes!