Thursday, May 3, 2007

Ralph Wiggum




Wow hahaha , how come he is so funny and cute!?

Among the Simpsons, he is my favorite because he is so innocent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPfTQYZ_2aQ



In this clip, when Lisa gave him a card in Valentine 's Day, Ralph feels so surprised and can't believe it. He said "You choo chooo chooo choose me!?"

This is how I felt for God when I know God loves me no matter how imperfect I am!
:)
"Do you really choo choo choose to love me ??????"

It's really awesome to be loved and all accepted by Jesus.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Yes, May 27th is my birthday, so I guess that makes me a gemini. I don't follow star signs so I don't know a lot about that stuff! :)

I'm so glad you liked that song. I bet I have a lot of songs that you would like! I actually went to your blog this morning and saw that you put links in of the videos - I had never seen them before, so it was cool to be able to watch them! "From the Inside Out" is one of my favorite worship songs right now. I first heard it a few weeks ago and I have been singing it ever since!

Katie said...

I like to check your blog (and my own, for comments) when I am bored from studying too! You are a fast replier, also!

Yes, I love music. I am a big fan of all types, but I especially like worship songs with power and passion! If you want to look for the songs I was talking about, here are the artists who sing them (you may not be able to find them on youtube, but programs such as iTunes should have them):

So High - Jeff Johnson
Mighty to Save - Hillsong United
Everlasting God - Lincoln Brewster

If you like those, I can let you know about a lot more!!! :)