Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Monday Blue is haunting me!















Picture : Claire who looked fresh had fun dancing with the dancing group of freshmen (wearing red clothing and white gloves) . We took this picture after dancing for the singing party.
Further annotation of the picture:
1.The girl in the middle who wears a yellow crown of beauty is Claire. (Hehhehe just kidding)
2.The boy astonished with his mouth was saying: "Claire, allow me tell you how ardently I apppreciate you!" (Claire: Thank you, Darcy...no, thank you,Sean.)
3.Next to me, the little girl putting hands up with blood in white gloves and a knife in her bag is Denise. She was saying, "I don't kill anybody." No matter what she did, she is my best friend. Hahaha


Monday is always a tough day of the week. This semester, I was crazy to make Monday even toughest by taking "American Literature." The professor and the class keep testing me. I don't enjoy the class and the heavy textbook at all. It’s very boring because I don’t connect myself to American Literature. I am tired of comparing and contrasting author’s writing styles and caring about what writing techniques they use. I take this course only for three credits, and I feel regretful about the wrong choice. If I passed this course, I learn nothing but perseverance. I know I would enjoy this class if I study hard and think hard of American Literature. I am sorry that I don’t have time to do that.
I guess this is a door that God closes to me. He reminds me not to take classes for credits next time. I will keep this in mind. Good.

It’s around 1 a.m. on Tuesday right now, but the blue Monday keeps haunting me. I feel blue and depressed. I don’t feel like doing anything.
On Tuesday evening, I will have to practice dancing for a party of English Department in the end of May. It is also a crazy decision that I made in this semester. I thought I was clear to Sean, the leader of the dancing and a good friend of mine, that I am not sure whether to be in or not. Sean kept calling that I am one of the members and I have to practice with them. Tuesday night will be the second time practice. I went to the first time practice, and I will have to dance for the party if I go to the second time practice tomorrow.


I like to have fun in the party, but I don’t enjoy dancing in front of all. I guess God forgets to give this talent to me. When I was in my freshman year, I danced for the party. It was fun, and I had fun. That experience is enough for my box of memory. I don’t expect another to come. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh my……
Thinking of this, it makes Monday even bluer and Tuesday hard.

3 comments:

Katie said...

are you in that picture??? which one are you??!! i have only seen one picture of you so i am not sure...

Anonymous said...

yes, I am in the middle. I know it's not easy to recognize me if you just saw me once. I also could hardly believe she was me. I become so fat right now. +_+! In addition to a perfect life plan, I hope God has perfect diet plans for me.

Katie said...

I wish you knew how much you make me laugh!!!! "I hope God has perfect diet plans for me" and the "yellow crown of beauty", as well as the girl with the knife in her bag had me cracking up laughing!!!! You are too funny. :) I actually thought that the girl with the yellow crown of beauty (you deserve that crown!) was you, even from only seeing your picture once before! I love seeing pictures of you in Taiwan!!