Thursday, May 10, 2007

Does time have wings?



Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock...Time moves as quick as waterfall! When time goes by in such an unbelievable high-speed just like it could fly, I am working on what should be done as slow as molasses/turtles! I am a crazy busy little bee around here these days.



In less than 6 weeks, I will reach the end of my school classes. Now, I am in the middle of getting everything finished, and everything I am doing is something that needs to be done for courses’ requirements. My days are crazily packed with assignments and papers, and everyday I am glued to computer to work and study. So much is happening so fast, and so many things need to be done in such short weeks. So, that's what's going on here.

I am being busy and will be busy to pass the time by the middle June.
During this difficult studying period, I may not post things on blog everyday, but I will try to talk to God everyday verbally. Hopefully, I could finish them as soon as possible, so that I could write anything on weblog at any time and do whatever I desire.


There are two drafts that I have been working on for this blog. One is for my experience at the second church, and the other is about Mother's Day. I hope I could get them done and published soon!

Hope God will give me more passion and perseverance to go through all these sufferings.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I am sorry to hear that you are so busy! I know how you feel! I am excited about the two posts that you are writing... I will be checking every day to see if they have arrived on your blog! :) I just sent you an email, so hopefully if you get a break in your busy schedule, you will have a little something to read!!!

Anonymous said...

Well said.