Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Pray for My Health.


Lord Jesus, I need You.


I have been suffering from the cold for a week.
I have a really bad cough, a sore throat, running nose, and horrible voice!!!!
It's hard for me to prounce any normal voice of mine now. How weird!? haha (I really feel like my nickname, Duck now. )
In order to recover, I had gone to the doctor for 4 times. (Very amazing! I don't know why the doctor that I had gone to for 3 times is actually a a practitioner of Chinese medicine. He got a license of traditional Chinese medical science, but he works at a hospital of western medicine. I went to that hospital which look like very modern and western. He kept using the principle of traditional Chinese medical science to cure me of cold. As you all know, the treatment of traditional Chinese medical science would take a long time to recover. So, I cannot get better a little bit after taking so many medicine. I began to reget that I gave that doctor three opportunities. Thus, in this afternoon, I went to a new doctor!!!)
I cannot believe I would suffer tortures from a common cold so much.
The new doctor told me bad news.
My health condition: common cold-->bronchitis---> pneumonia
She gave me the medicine of antibiotics to take in order to prevent pneumonia.
Humm, I get a little better after taking antibiotics although I still feel dizzy and feel like I am not myself.

Anyway, hope I will get better soon because I am tired of the sickness and I need physical strength and clear brain to work on the final assignments and exams. (Next week is our final week. This semester will reach an end in the middle of June. I guess by the end of this semester, I will have to hang in there!!!)

Hope God will hear my pray and help me go through the sickness and difficulty of the fina week!!!!!
In Jesus name, Amen.

5 comments:

Katie said...

awww poor Claire! I can't believe you have pneumonia! :( that is horrible! I will definitely be praying for you to get better. Also, I sent you an email not too long ago! :)

A person said...

:0 ($#%.~==>medicine)
After taking so much medicine, I feel a little better now. Thanks for your prayer!!! I am recovering !! :) haha.. :)
Yes! I've got your mails. I really enjoy reading them! (especially the picture of your desck!!!Wow~~ your new laptop looks so cool and I cannot believe the cross necklace is hanging up there!!Amazing~~)

I will try to write back soon after I take some rests because the medicine is making me feel distracting. +_+!!

Katie said...

So guess who is sick now?!?! ME!!! Except my sickness isn't as bad as pneumonia. I most likely just have a cold, or really bad allergies. I am tired all the time and my appetite is gone! (So strange for me!) I am drinking lots of tea. I LOVE tea! Speaking of tea... I should go make some now... :) +_+!! (that one is for you!)

Hope you are feeling better now!!

Katie said...

Your comment on my blog made me laugh!!! A runny nose party!! Yayyy!!! :) And also about Paris. I didn't know that Taiwan follows celebrities like her! I am so glad she is back in jail. She needs to be treated just like everyone else, and learn that her actions have consequences! Haha!

A person said...

Hmmm, Teacher Kt, I cannot agree with you more about Paris!
I am tired of seeing magazines of TW and Japan talking about how fashionable Paris is.