Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Back from Tainan






June 20, 2007 . I was planning to post this yesterday, but I was too tired. Here are wat I wrote yesterday.


Just being back from home, I am soooooooo exhausted.
Although I only spent less than 24 hrs in my parents’ house, it’s good to see them again after 3 months. I know it's kind of crazy to go there and come back within one day, but I just missed my family so much out of sudden after having potluck lunch with my church friends last Saturday. The potluck lunch made me think of my mom.
So, this Monday, I realized that I must go home, so that I will not spend too much time and energy thinking about my parents, my cute sister, and my fat brother. They were so happy to see me after one semester! They kept complaining how long they hadn’t seen me. Kekkeke, I felt kind of guilty.
Anyway, being home was so good and relaxing, and I finish watching Shrek 3 with my sister. It’s not that funny like Sherk1 and2, so don’t go to the movie theater for Shrek 3! Wait for DVD!
During the journey back to Taipei, I finish watching “The Holiday” and “Stranger than Fiction” on the bus. They were awesome! I am so moved to tears! Romantic comedy filmy is always my favorite kind of movie, and “The Holiday” is a good one!” The character that Jude Law stars in that movie is just a kind of men that I love. I always like Cameron Diaz’s sweet smile. If Jack Black appears around me, I am gonna crazy about him. Even looking at him would make me laugh! There are many scenes in that movie that I had felt the same way before, especially the scene that Kate Winslet talks to Jack Black about how she was madly in love and hurt by her ex-boyfriend. I love this movie because I found the past myself in the movie.

Also, I like “Stranger than Fiction” although at first I was bored because the taxman’s life is really boring. But the background music (Whole Wide World sang by Wreck Eric) in this scene was waking me up! The music was amazing! After the music, the taxman's life is totally upside down for the better! It makes me think of how sad it would be that my life is another cliche or routine narrated and controlled by a writer. I don't want a boring life like that! It would feel horrilble if I reach the end of my life.





When I was a young boy My mama said to meThere's only one girl in the world for youAnd she probably lives in Tahiti
I'd go the whole wide worldI'd go the whole wide worldJust to find her
Or maybe she's in the BahamasWhere the Carribean sea is blueWeeping in a tropical moonlit nightBecause nobody's told her 'bout you
I'd go the whole wide worldI'd go the whole wide worldJust to find her
I'd go the whole wide worldI'd go the whole wide worldFind out where they hide her
I'd go the whole wide worldI'd go the whole wide worldJust to find her
Why am I hanging around in the rain out hereTrying to pick up a girlWhy are my eyes filling up with these lonely tearsWhen there're girls all over the world
Is she lying on a tropical beach somewhereUnderneath the tropical sunPining away in a heatwave thereHoping that I won't be long
I should be lying on that sun-soaked beach with herCaressing her warm brown skinAnd then in a year or maybe not quiteWe'll be sharing the same next of kin
I'd go the whole wide worldI'd go the whole wide worldJust to find her
I'd go the whole wide worldI'd go the whole wide worldFind out where they hide her



Yayyyyy.. Life should be like an exciting adventure, not just another cliche!

I don't wanna stay in the safe circle of my world. I wanna explore the whole wide world and get some changes! (I know I am changing by God!) Yay (*Punk Gesture*---ermmm it looks like another cliche...Gee)


-------------------------------------------



Yesterday another huge excitment that I had is to talk to KT on MSN!!!!!Gosh! I really missed her SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy to find she also missed me!!! It's so sweet that she said that!!!!!!!That's one of the reasons that I like her. She's so open to share!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




1 comment:

Katie said...

you are just too sweet, claire!!!!! talking to you yesterday was a lot of fun :) after my test on friday, i will have to write to you and get on msn a lot more!! yay for penpals!!!!!!