Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Well, Trojan War at Modern times!?


Uh huh..the invasion of Trojan horse not only ruins Troy at old times, but also kills me right now!


A week ago, I found my computer has infected computer virus, which is Trojan horse virus again. I try to ignore the warning of my computer because I was suffering from influenza viruses.


During this week, the Trojan horse virus kept showing its great power to attract my attention.


Here are its achievements:


1.Couldn't talk on MSN very smoothly.


2.Sometimes, unrecognizable windows suddenly appeared .


3. The speed of opening a file or document would be just like the walking pace of a turtle!


4. Bingo! There is also a Trjoan horse living in my USB Flash drive.


I thought they are not big deal until NOW!


I don't know what I was thinking and what's wrong with my hand.


Few minutes ago, while I started to work on my revision of research paper which was all stored in the USB Flash drive, the trojan horse appeared all of sudden and didn't allow me to open any file in my USB Flash drive. As soon as I saw the virus of trojan horse, I was out of my mind to format my USB Flash drive to kill the virus. I guess my hand was controlled by the spirit of Hector, who was the mightiest warrior on the side of Troy during the Trojan War.

Yahoo~~~Hector defeats the trjoan horse this time, but my important papers in usb are all gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Hmmm, I guess God is testing me!









2 comments:

Katie said...

that STINKS!!!!! i hate viruses! you are so funny, claire--
"I try to ignore the warning of my computer because I was suffering from influenza viruses." hahahahahaha!!!!!! clever!!!! ;)

poor thing. i hope you somehow can recover your files...

Katie said...

hahaha you crack me up. :)