Sunday, April 29, 2007

Get started!



Dear God,

You creates me, and I get this blog for you. :)

Building a relationship requires well communication without hidding things and lies.

I want to build my personal relationship with Jesus.

So, I need to communicate with Him.I was planning to talk to You by writing something on my first blog in Blogspot.(http://ohmygoshla.blogspot.com/)

However, that blog was registered for my Junior research paper.I am going to use this blog to communicate with God!!!


  • Here are several reasons that I get a new blog for God:

  • I feel unsafe being open in my first blog because my instructor and my peers will check to see what I've written and what they expect to see is all about RP.

  • I create this blog because I want to be open to God. I want to talk everything to God. I won't hide anything becasue I am not talking to the public and the public won't see me here! Once I feel very safe, and I'll be very open.

  • Everyone is not perfect, and I am not perfect, either. I know God accepts every part of me. I have faith in God, and I trust Him. So, I open the door of my life and my heart to God here. Nothing including imperfectness will be hidden!

It's good to get a real start to share things with God.
I will see myself in the way how God sees me. I am important because God sees me as an important person! I receive God, so God no longer see me and my sin. God see Jesus in me!

No comments: