Monday, April 30, 2007

My 1st pray at weblog


Dear Lord Jesus,

I open the door of heart to receive You as my Savior and Lord.

I have a big difficulty and really need You right now. I am working on Americian Literature midterm take-home essay. This essay requires 3200 words. Gosh. (I am not Tom Cruise who is good at dealing with impossible missions!) I am full of fear and anxiety. I know it's a test from God and from my instructor of course. However, I can't do it all alone because my own power is really pitiful. With my own power, I am full of fear and anxiety. With God's power to help me, I will be full of courage and confidence. Besides, I haven't recover from the illness that I got on this friday. I feel dizzy and sleepy. (Look at the picture above, I cannot even see these authors cleary.) I feel like giving up all things, but I hope to act in a way like Christ in me. God, please give me your power to help my get this essay done as soon as possible!!! In 12 hrs, it's the deadline. God, please make Cecilia Liu, my instructor, give me one more week to finish this essay. In Jesus name, Amen.

No comments: